dogs' and cats' paws and tracks
Glossary by Category
Glossary All Words
Carpal Joint of Domestic Dog
The joint and bones of an animal’s forelimb that correspond to the human wrist.
1. Relating to, or located in, the metacarpus.
2. The bones of the metacarpus, between the carpus (
) and the phalanges (
1. Relating to, or located in, the tarsus. For example, a tarsal joint.
2. The bones of the tarsus, which is the human
or its equivalent in other animals.
Located between the tibia and fibula and the metatarsal bones.
to reveal more
A to C
D to F
G to L
M to O
P to Q
R to S
T to Z
1. Relating to, or located in, the
. For example, a
2. The bones of the
, which is the human
or its equivalent in other animals. Located between the ulna and radius and the
© revealing paws 2011